AYUDA AL NIÑO, INC.
AIM: Help the Orphaned, the Abandoned, and the Extremely Poor Children in Latin America
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: We, Ayuda Al Niño, help the Poorest of the Poor Children in Latin America (Mexico, Central America, and South America) by visiting in person the remote areas and offering to help the children. We actively supply needed clothing, food, shelter, training, medicine, technical assistance, and respect.
ASSOCIATES: We have been doing this work since 1969. We work with various private, religious and government agencies who work with the poorest of the poor children in Latin America. We are working with the Red Cross, Catholic Church, the Rotary, the YMCA, the Lions Clubs, Cultural Groups of all Latino Nationalities, the Government of Bolivia, and countless number of small orphanages and missionary groups in remote areas of Latin America.
NATURE OF ORGANIZATION: “Ayuda” is an IRS Code 501(c)(3) Public Charity. We were established in 1969 by Tery Rivero Jackson with the help of the Governor of Texas and Lady Bird Johnson. Through the years we have evolved into a very small and effective organization of 100% volunteers who, at their own expense, travel to all of Latin American to offer help to the Poorest of the Poor Children. By personally and locally assessing the needs of our children we are able to deliver help in many forms like bedding, clothing, school supplies, food, medicine, transportation, repairs to buildings and equipment, training, water, electricity. We provide whatever is the greatest need and that has the greatest net effect in the well-being of our children.
FINANCES: We are all volunteers so all of the money donated to “Ayuda” is used for our stated purpose. Over the years we have delivered over $300,000 in money and goods to our children. We are producing a fundraising event, the Fashion Latino International 2012, on Saturday, 11/17/12. The purpose of the event is to raise funds for our efforts in Latin America
ECONOMIC ANALYSIS: “Ayuda” has produced similar fund-raising events in California and Latin America since 1989. This year we are expanding our audience to include Mexico, Central America and South America. Thus we need to have a very prestigious location for this very special event. Also, with this expansion of audience we at his location we will be able to continue to build on our success in the coming years by attracting larger audience at higher ticket prices as the word of the success of this even is spread in the press, internet and most importantly by word-of-mouth.
ORGANIZATION STRATEGIES: The more money that we raise the more help that we can provide to our children, the poorest of the poor, in Latin America.
1. Accomplished Dress Designers from all over Latin America are being invited to participate
2. Buyers from the major and minor clothing companies are being invited to participate
3. Our Audiences are typically young, affluent, internationally focused, bi-lingual, well educated, new trends minded, edgy in perception, willing to try new things and ideas.
4. Latino Culture is what we are offering to our Sponsors. Latino Culture promotes Loyalty to those who are viewed as helping the Latino Community to prosper and to grow in happiness.
1. Accept Sponsorship from 1 Premier Presenting Sponsor for $5,000, space will be available to this sponsor to provide, during the event, their own displays in the Lobby and the interior of the Event.
2. Accept Sponsorship from 2 Platinum Sponsors at $4,000 each, space will be available to this sponsor to provide, during the event, their own displays in the Lobby and the interior of the Event.
3. Accept Sponsorship from 4 Gold Sponsors at $3,000 each, space will be available to this sponsor to provide, during the event, their own displays in the interior of the Event.
4. Accept Sponsorship from 8 Silver Sponsors at $1,000 each, space will be available to this sponsor to provide, during the event, their own displays in the interior of the Event.
5. Accept Sponsorship from 12 Bronze Sponsors at $750 each, space will be available to this sponsor to provide, during the event, their own displays in the interior of the Event.
6. Produce the Fashion Latino International 2012
7. Continue to Build a Legacy of Producing high quality Fashion related fund-raising events so that future years the amounts earned from such events will continue to grow.